Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- What would Nic Cage’s babies look like if he mated with a bunch of different people and things? Dave Stopera asks the important questions. My favorite: Nic Cage & A Furby! -BuzzFeed
- Dustin Hoffman talks to Fresh Air‘s Terry Gross -NPR
- Kathryn Bigelow addresses torture scenes in Zero Dark Thirty-TheWeek
- A sequel to Hot Tub Time Machine? Noooooooooo! -/Film
- The Best Frisbee Death Scene In American Cinema -HyperVocal
- Val Kilmer’s Goal Is To Become His Generation’s Preeminent Mark Twain Impersonator: Sounds like an attainable goal. -FilmDrunk
- Conrad Bain, aka Mr. Drummond from Diff’rent Strokes, has passed away! I was surprised to hear he was still living, but it turns out he’s one of those people who has been old for my entire life and just got VERY old recently. Like my great uncles or Betty White! #RIP Mr. Drummond, teaching important life lessons to the angels. -Dlisted