Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Charo did her signature cuchi-cuchi in a Beverly Hills parking lot yesterday. Lucky for us, there’s a photo series! Cuchi cuchi! -Dlisted
- Amanda Seyfried performed the first verse of “California Love” while sporting a giant frog head on Ellen. She needed a little help with the cadence, but I will give her a B+ for effort. -WarmingGlow
- The TODAY Show‘s Best Moments of 2012: I imagine these were difficult to narrow down. Does ‘worst’ count as ‘best’? -TODAY
- “XOXO, Conspicuous Consumption: How The Economy Killed Gossip Girl” will be useful for some future cocktail party convo. -TheAtlantic
- Holiday Super Slo-Mo Camera Moments: tis the season. -CONAN
- “5 Things We Learned About Ghostbusters From Jason Reitman’s Live Reading”- Here is my favorite thing on the list: “…Bill Murray was given a mumblecore-style essay about each scene and then permitted to say whatever he wanted…For example “I feel so funky” after being slimed is his.” I FEEL SO FUNKY! -/Film
- Watch a hilarious clip from Billy On The Street where they play a game called “List Sex Moves In Front of Mr. Rogers.” (A new episode airs tonight at 10/9c on Fuse and the special guest is Will Ferrell! YAY!) -FunnyOrDie