Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- WarmingGlow put together a nice collection of behind-the-scenes photos from Breaking Bad Season 5, including this winner of Aaron Paul wearing an ice pack on his head. Ladies? -Uproxx
- Blue and Katniss topped the list of 2012′s Most Outrageous Baby Names because of course they did. “Outrageous” names not listed: Mary, Gabe, Kelly -FilmDrunk
- Deconstructing Bill Murray’s FDR in Hyde Park on Hudson: did YOU know that FDR was quite the ladies man? Well I never! -TheWeek
- COUGAR ALERT! PARIS HILTON COUGAR ALERT! Since we’re basically the same age, I will weigh in. Yep, COUGAR. -BuzzFeedCeleb
- ‘The Walking Dead Star Norman Reedus Lives A Quiet, Zombie-Free Life In Lower Manhattan’- haha, not anymore. Sorry Norm (the privacy, not the zombies). -BlackBook
- Taylor University’s “Silent Night” tradition is not what it sounds like, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to make you feel good. -HyperVocal
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein, Patton Oswalt, & The Decemberists gave Springfield some much needed ‘cool lessons’ on The Simpsons last night. Sad how not every city can be Portlandia. In case you missed it, here are some clips! -BuzzFeed