Rich Dicks Wendy and Aspen are back and having some car trouble, tonight at 10:30/9:30c on an all-new Kroll Show.
Click the gif to watch.
(Source: jayisdead, via distinguishedbaloney)
Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Leslie Knope & Ben Wyatt’s Wedding Album On Pinterest -BlackBook
- 11 Famous Actors And The Big TV Roles They Turned Down -TheWeek
- And MTV’s Comedic Genius Award Goes To…Will Ferrell -GuyCodeBlog
- Chris Rock & Dave Chappelle Appeared Together Last Night! -Vulture
- Alison Brie’s White Stripes cover with Draco Malfoy on guitar -Uproxx
- Billionaire Plans To Build “Titanic II,” Sail It Along Ship’s Original Route -ClipNation
- Artist Steve Casino paints nuts and legumes to look like celebrities. -LaughingSquid
- This supercut of people saying “amazing” at the Oscars is, well, amazing. -BlameItOnTheVoices
- How Many Of The “Stars” From The New Dancing With The Stars Cast Do You Recognize? -Dlisted
- J-Law’s dirty sports bra and shirt from Silver Linings Playbook are up for sale. Don’t walk, RUN! -Jezebel
Jared Leto Got A Dope New Back Tattoo Because Twitter
Doug Benson's New Documentary 'The Greatest Movie Ever Rolled' to Plop March 11th | Variety
On the Internet-streaming service Chill.
Nightmare Incident Report: TOO MANY BATS